At work, teams perform at a higher level when engaged in a consistently applied process of collaborative engagement. Adopting such a process requires “buy in” to understand why team leaders promote engagement, articulation of a common purpose, steps for implementing collaborative conversations and putting in action to make it work to yield positive results.
We will help you:
- Gain knowledge of proven team engagement processes
- Apply the method of “hands on” activities including team based discussions
- Adopt the tools of effective collaboration
- Understand the purpose of trust, purpose, and accountability in problem solving
- Implementation of action steps that lead to effective teamwork